WNOZ New Orleans Smooth Jazz will give our loyal listeners tickets to see ANITA BAKER, February 17, 2023 at the Smoothie King Center. Winning is easy….just fill out the contest form below and we will select random winners courtesy of your friends at WNOZ. General Contest Rules apply
Register now and and WIN!
To Register, fill in the form below
M&M Community Development Inc. General Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize once every 30 days.
- Only one winner per household.
- All calls on contest lines can be recorded for playback.
- All prizes can be picked up during regular business hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm from the M&M Community Development Inc. offices at 6305 Elysian Fields Ave. Suite 408 New Orleans, LA 70122, 504-483-3007
- Proper ID must be presented and a standard release form signed.
- All prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeited.
- M&M Community Development Inc. assumes no responsibility for events canceled and not rescheduled.
- M&M Community Development Inc. shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany winner under 18 years of age and they too must present proper ID.
- Employees of M&M Community Development Inc., their families, participating sponsors, and employees for any radio station in the New Orleans Metro area are not eligible to win.
- Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release M&M Community Development Inc., all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
- M&M Community Development Inc. reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
- Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and may be required to complete an IRS form W-9/1099 or equivalent. M&M Community Development Inc. reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9/1099 or equivalent is received.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other prizes or cash.
- Cash prizes paid out in check form may require 30 days for checks to be processed. Checks are not transferable. Winners will be notified by phone when check is available for pick up. Any checks not claimed within 45 days after notification, will be forfeited by winner. Carter Broadcast Group is not responsible for lost checks. All checks must be claimed in person. Proper ID is required.
- Entrants further grant to M&M Community Development Inc. the right to use and publish their proper name, state, voice and/or likeness online and on-air, or any other media, in connection with contests.
- M&M Community Development Inc. is not responsible for phone “hang ups”, Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, loss of service, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
- Contests are not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using a contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm.